1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198107662124 - (ebluvjm9 / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Jimmy30049, May 26, 2014.

1. Jimmy30049

Jimmy30049 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72754231
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198107662124 (ebluvjm9)

Victim profile: 76561198105774191

What happened? Description:
    I recently turned premium a few days ago and decided to go on a trade server. I play around, make a trade then find 2 people spycrabbing. One of them was ebluvjm9. I watched them spycrab and I knew how it worked. ebluvjm9 won that time, got the items and watched the other person leave. Then he asked me if I wanted to spycrab, and I agreed. At first He offered a High-Five Taunt and I offer the Schadenfreude Taunt. We agreed to spycrab until. One of has done it 3 times, that person would be the winner. I won that time, but he wanted to add more items and this time go up to 2. I agreed so we did it again. I spycrabbed 2 times and said "I won". In the trade chat he said we never agreed to do it regularly or reversed, so he added more items, but this time I established rules so he wouldn't try any tricks. The rules were, first person to spycrab 2 times wins. He agreed. I won once again, and he added more items. We played by the same rules once more and I won. After this one, he added his entire inventory, even though I did not accept it at first and wanted the items I earned. He wanted me to play by "his rules" which was basically reversed. The first person to spycrab 2 times loses. After he said that if I lost I would only lose the Schadenfreude Taunt, I accepted. We spycrabbed and I won again. After we settled that I won, he cancelled the trade and left the server without giving any of the items.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 87573 The first spycrab View attachment 87583 View attachment 87584 View attachment 87591 Proof he was spycrabbing View attachment 87592 View attachment 87593 His profile
    I know I might be lacking evidence in some of the screenshots, but I would appreciate it if you look at this demo I recorded using prec.

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/96207176/file.html

I apologize for the size of the file, but you can skip to tick 297802 you can see for yourself what happened.

I would greatly appreciate if you help stop this person from continuing to do this. Thank you.​

Attached Files:

2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

Unfortunately, we no longer accept reports involving in game bets (such as spycrabbing or heavy boxing), these should be reported to the community where it happened.

Thanks for the report nevertheless.