1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198138648467 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by epaRRR ^Selling keys, Oct 7, 2014.

1. epaRRR ^Selling keys

epaRRR ^Selling keys New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:451100
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198138648467

Victim profile: 76561197961167928

What happened? Description:
    He bought keys of me and showed me his CSGORep thread, seeing as he had more rep than i had I went first in the trade. After sending the keys he send me an invoice instead of the actual money​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. #IWantitNow

#IWantitNow New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:89191369
    I'm sorry do i know you? I am not this. I never traded with you. http://prntscr.com/4tyfcp
    I don't know this guy. Sorry. but i am not the guy he traded with false rep. thank you!
  3. #IWantitNow

#IWantitNow New User

Steam:
    Why would i trade when you can see my rep thread was close by a MOD because he was observing me, now i got a report from this guy. Great. I am not this. He made it all up. Copied everything about me. Sorry but i don't agree that this is me... I NEVER DO SCAMS!
  4. #IWantitNow

#IWantitNow New User

Steam:
    this is all a lie. S*** this is funny. why would i do this. When i do business i do it legit. I never do it with any scams...
  5. epaRRR ^Selling keys

Steam:
    How long did it take you to photoshop that?
    All the keys ive sent you are still in your inventory at this very moment http://puu.sh/c3aTZ/bb3ac3fc6c.jpg My trade history clearly shows i've traded with you
  6. Last night I was told by another user that he was an alt account of
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/214143042

Also that he was asking users to post rep on his thread. When I added him and asked him for inventory history, he shadily tried to avoid the questions, then provided some pretty bad looking screenshots even though I told him uncropped/edited.

He also confirmed that some of his rep was fake. He's banned permanently from my group.
  7. epaRRR ^Selling keys

Steam:
    Seems about right seeing as all the keys I traded to him are now on that account.
  8. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    All files must be uploaded via the Upload a file button at the bottom of the page.
  9. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

All evidence needs to be in the form of screenshots uploaded directly to the forums. Due to the age of this report, I will be archiving it directly, please PM me if you wish to reopen this report.

Thanks.