1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I got a message from a friend, don't know if this is true

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Redtheknight1, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Redtheknight1

Redtheknight1 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66536433
    Hello, I'm Redtheknight1, at your service

My friend on my steam has sent me an odd picture from his friend: -Gov- Franco
    He said that I got a Pending Ban Report from his screenshot, and that screenshot was sent to my friend, and my friend showed me the screenshot.
    I don't know this if this is true that I am getting a banned; however, it said SteamRep checker. And I can't trust certain people who tried to add me randomly and try to get my personal items.

This was taken today, I had to screenshot this myself and see if any admins would know if this is true about SteamRep punishing me or a lie from -Gov- Franco. And I am not a scammer. If I was, I would be playing TF2 a lot conning people for a lot of Unusual; however, I gave up Team Fortress 2 decades ago because of other scammers and cheaters. I only play Warframe and Yugioh Duel Links.

So will someone please tell me if this is real or fake? I'm worried about my account tomorrow. It would be really grateful. And if this is real, I understand. GovFrancoPic.png
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    It's fake. No such thing as a pending ban.

Has something to do with an extortion scam.
  3. Redtheknight1

Redtheknight1 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66536433
    Alright, thanks so much.
    If I see this guy again, I'll let you know who he is. Along with his ID too.