1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

I'd like to appeal to an admin over SOP Ban & rejected appeal from a 9 year old ban when I was a KID

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Tober (Dick Ripper), May 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tober (Dick Ripper)

Tober (Dick Ripper) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33379464
    Is there any way I can make a special appeal review from an admin? This steamrep ban which happened when I was 15, and I am now 23, soon to be 24, is hindering me from even playing public TF2 community servers. I'd like to talk with an admin because this really does seem like it would be a special circumstance type of thing. My initial ban happened because I was a dumb kid abusing the VERY early Steam Trade system, and nobody was even affected, nobody lost any items, and I've been banned for 9 years almost. I really just want to be able to join custom and community servers that aren't even trade related without being autobanned before client info is sent.

It's a little ridiculous that people can't even make future appeals or enter a type of probationary period because of this system of "one appeal and that's it, no more ever again"

I have almost a decade of life experience and growth since this incident, and I really just want to play my almost 2 decade old game. At this point I couldn't care less about trading, I've even been scammed myself after trying to sell my inventory of unusuals and aussies because -- surprise -- this SOP ban stopped me from trading in a safe way. So in a way I've even gotten my own karma and punishment since this incident, even though nobody was affected in the initial incident.

For the hell of it I'll include the old appeal links in case anyone wants to take a look.

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198027024656-tober-dick-ripper-banned-by-sop.69645/

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198027024656-smdt-tober-banned-by-sop.115844/
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.