1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Question regarding old ban from disbanded group

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by EndorFoux, Mar 12, 2023.

1. EndorFoux

EndorFoux Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47644197
    Hello,

TLDR: I have old ban from group that doesn't exist anymore. How can I revert ban, if I can't get in touch with this group?

arround 7 years I got my account stolen. After I got back my items account was marked as scammer as a vendetta by real scammers.

I tried reversing my ban, but it got rejected (https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198055554123-endorfoux-banned-by-sr.62697/)
    Later I've tried contacting D2T, but they did not react to my threads regarding unbaning me. Still admins refused unbaning me regarding no contact from D2T: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...123-endorfoux-banned-by-sr.74955/#post-206098

I was warned that: 'If you post another invalid appeal, you will lose your posting privileges.' I would like not to lose posting privileges, so now, 7 years later I humbly ask, is there chance of reverting this ban?

D2T doesn't exist anymore. I cannot reach them. They never answered my calls. It's been seven years since my account was banned. What can I do in this situation?
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. EndorFoux

Steam:
    Sorry, I've tried to search for this in instructuin, but just couldn't find it. Thanks for help.

Although I can't agree that I had no reason to appeal it at SR. D2T was involved in scamming me as well as ignored me despite my tries of contacting them. In such scenario it's normal, that you contact higher instance that is SR. If you procedures don't cover such scenario, they should be updated.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You had no reason to appeal a community ban tag at SR at the time, you are simply wrong on that, even if you think you disagree.
  5. EndorFoux

Steam:
  6. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581