1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197963222093 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SirGoose, Dec 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirGoose

SirGoose New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67759232
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197963222093

Victim profile: 76561198095784193

What happened? Description:
    The report I make is regarding a deal that's made a year ago.

Nafeel, that's what this persons name was back then, was a trusted partner of me and I've made various deals with Nafeel which all turned out great. There were multiple people who reported Nafeel for scamming with good proof but Steamrep never banned him, some people say it is because he was steamrep donator, some people say that it's because he had friends at Steamrep. I have no idea about that, but I do have a story about my own experience with Nafeel.

Nafeel was very friendly when his business worked fine. I was doing montly game giveaways and I already had multiple succesfull promotiondeals with Nafeel. Our last deal was about promoting his Steam group (https://steamcommunity.com/groups/UAEDShop) to a member count of 70,000. I promoted him to a bit over 71,000 members and stopped promoting him.

We discussed that the payment would come directly after I delivered the members. Ones all these members joined his group I contacted Nafeel about the payment. He said that the payment would be delayed with a week because business was going bad for him. It was no problem for me to wait a week so that's what I did. I contacted Nafeel multiple times but I never got any response. I contacted Nafeel via Steam and Facebook but there's no way to get my money back.

Contacting Nafeel trhough other accounts only got me answers like, "I don't have the money", "I'll add you later". Now almost a year has passed and I lost faith in Nafeel, I should have trust the people back then telling he was a sscammer.

After all I can see he has other fakes account, with fake reviews like this one: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NafeeelUAEDshop, also full of fake reviews. (See screenshots).

Today I saw I got unblocked from his Steam profile, so I added him again and posted on his profile that I was happy to see he is planning to launch a new website so he can finally pay me back. It wasn't a suprise when I checked 30 minutes later and I saw that friend request was declined. It hurts to know that I promoted a criminal like this.

Nafeel is the biggest thief, with absolutely no respect other then his own terrible business. DO NOT TRUST, Nafeel, The Joker, SAEED or whatever other name this person is using. Nafeel didn't want to report me on Steamrep because the payment would come, but the way he threats me is very unrespectull and I don't want to wait any longer.

This is my story with Nafeel.

If there's anyone else who knows about his scams, I would love to hear it via Steam chat.
    Nafeel if you change your mind, or if you want to explain your actions, please add me on Steam:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/sirgoosie/

Provide Evidence:
    Please see my story and the screenshots.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.