1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197963789671 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by XenorHD [Ger], Mar 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XenorHD [Ger]

XenorHD [Ger] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72865028
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197963789671

Victim profile: 76561198105995785

What happened? Description:
    He said he is a staff member of daddyskins and told me that he has an special offer for me. He wanted my Bayonett Ultraviolet + my M1A1S Mecha Industrie for 260 Dollar on Daddyskins + an VIP Account after zhis trade he wanted all my other skins which are worth something to confirm my account .​

Provide Evidence:
    In the screenshots you see the inital trade and the following also you see the chat​

Dienstag, 20. März 2018
    XenorHD [Ger]: yes but I dont have Paypal just a person in my family and I asked that Person and he wouldent do this for me
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: okay
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: we can wait so that we can process
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: we have urgent meeting so
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: have a good day
    XenorHD [Ger]: thanks you too
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: hello sir
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: can i have you trade url we going to process the account right now
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony hat den Status gewechselt zu: Online.
    XenorHD [Ger]: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=145730057&token=ScFxruKV
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: okay sir
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: we going to process the account we going to send right now all the item you deposite
    XenorHD [Ger]: ok
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: kindly accept the trade offer
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: check the recovery code sir if that is corred
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: correct
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: send me the recovery code sir
    XenorHD [Ger]: QRTFY2D:0845S
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: okay wait sir
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: i need to check on the system sir
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: done its already confirm sir
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: kindly accept the trade offer so that we can send all the item of yours
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=853004429&token=ga74cE-W
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: select one of the item on our bot sir to get the free rewards
    XenorHD [Ger]: why should you need to trade all Skins which are worth something for that
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: to confirm your account sir
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: did you one of the item on our bot sir?
    XenorHD [Ger]: yes
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: did you make a trade sir?
    XenorHD [Ger]: yes
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: what item do you trade
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: you can get the knife if you want
    XenorHD [Ger]: ok
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: select of the knife that's your free item which your account will be VIP
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: okay
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: kindly accept the trade offer so that we can send the trade offer you made on bot account
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: it automatically accept when its done sir
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: you been select the ★ Falchion Knife | Marble Fade sir
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: kindly accept the trade offer sir
    XenorHD [Ger]: what about doing a trade offer the knife for the skins?
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: accept the trade offe sir so that it will confirm the trade offer you made and you account on daddyskins will be VIP
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: accept now sir
    XenorHD [Ger]: that would be gut but now I see that the Trad isnt possible because the knive is not tradabel
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: wait sir some other want to get the knife its because some other players what to withdraw the item sir
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: the ★ Falchion Knife | Marble Fade sir
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: do it again sir
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=853004429&token=ga74cE-W
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: make it fast si
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony: accept the trade offer now so that it will accept automatically sir
    ☠Daddyskins.com™ l Tony hat den Status gewechselt zu: Offline.

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @XenorHD [Ger] You really need to do proper screenshots in the future - just press print screen button paste into paint and save it.. not sure what your doing with those.
    Paste the trade offer URL here that the user gave you.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.