1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198047305313 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Allan, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Allan

Allan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79278351
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198047305313

Victim profile: 76561198118822431

What happened? Description:
    This player added me and chat with me offer sponsorship in exchange for his website to be put on my name for 8 months in return that I'll get few hundred dollars of skins as reward.

He asked me to go to a site of his, where I have no idea that was a gambling site until he told me that.

He then directed me to deposit item into the site, and said he can make me the winner of the gambling pool. (the winning items from the pool will be the reward for the sponsorship)

I asked is it any item, and he said yes. I've reluctantly deposited an graffiti but he said system autmatically rejected $5 item.

Then asked me to deposit item that is more than $5. And he is able to set the winner to me.

I've followed his instruction without hesitation looking at his profile, he would not lie me for this few dollar item.

But, I was wrong! Once I've deposited the item more than $5, and he really set me as winner, problem is he said system has blocked my account as my deposit item is way too low percentage to win the pool.

He then requested me to deposit second round to win the item which I'm of course did not do that. I've asked him to return me my item, and he refused to.

I've said I'll report him, he then asked me to proceed as nobody will believe me as he has high reputation.​

Provide Evidence:
    Item was deposited into one of the bot from the scammer website - which is a gambling site. And the item was immediately transferred out to someone else profile which I'm not able to trace from my end. Basically, my item was lost, I just report to alert others of this incident, and prevent from this happening to others account.​

Attached Files:

2. Allan

Allan New User

Steam:
    With attached is the evidence of him is in my friend list.

Attached Files:

3. Allan

Allan New User

Steam:
    His possible alternative scamming accounts.

This scammer pretended he is the real Norway professional player.
    The real account for the zEVES is actually this one --> https://steamcommunity.com/id/zevesvollan

Attached Files:

4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
  5. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello @Allan ,

Since it's been 7 days with no response; I'm going to archive this report.

Thanks.