1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198143525123 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ✪ExoticButters, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪ExoticButters

✪ExoticButters New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:125869368
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198143525123

Victim profile: 76561198212004465

What happened? Description:
    I was on csgo lounge looking for scammers and this guy added me and he told me if i accepted paypal i said yes and he ask for my email and i gave it to him and he sent me an invoice.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      17.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      45.1 KB
      Views:
    • unknown.png
      unknown.png
      File size:
      50.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Do keep in mind that this user is already banned/tagged..there isn't any more we can do to this user. Should you come across a user like this again(check users out BEFORE you accept friend request) it is best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.
    You shouldn't be anywhere looking for scammers - that isn't what we endorse users to do!
    I can't verify any of those screenshots anyway - provide them LARGER so I can review but again this user is already banned here... nothing more we can do you shouldn't be out looking for users like this...best to avoid!
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    24hours to follow up
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.