1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198193042063 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by STSerpent, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well you've already provided screens of it so thats fine.

So if I get this straight you basically gave a large sum of money to take up a mass majority of the slots - not knowing how or who would run the raffle...those that entered it which as with any steam group raffle are super easy to "fix" as in let an alt account win. Hardly no over sight what so ever and they removed you from the group as you've stated.

The group appears to now be invite only if that was the case before or not I'm not sure... small mount of group members.
  2. STSerpent

STSerpent New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77530433
    That seems to be correct for the most part. There are some minute details I won't add as to not be too picky.

I acknowledge and realize now that I was an idiot in the past to have trusted this, but I feel like it is not relevant to the discussion as to what decisions I made leading up to the scam, but rather whether or not I was scammed.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Going to move this to review based on what I've managed to gather so far.
  4. Sanctum Ninjas

Sanctum Ninjas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:116388167
    Ok... How does this prove he scammed you!?!? These chats dont show you being promised your skins back like you say.
    #1 No Chat of that time to show he promised you the skins back
    #2 maybe you lost and were a sore loser so he kicked you and blocked you?
    #3 The video just shows that you lost and were kicked and nothing about you getting your items back
    #4 Whats the reason that this report has become Evidence Provided? Can you point out the evidence he has that proves ME guilty. Thanks
  5. STSerpent

STSerpent New User

Steam:
    If you're gonna play this game, I'd like to get one thing out of the way to settle it.
    Even with all the evidence provided, screenshots, video,
    do you admit to being Frank Sinatra?
    If we have implicit agreeance from you that you are Frank Sinatra, it will save all of us a lot of time.
    Otherwise, if not, I'll just keep bringing out the same evidence because that's the primary factor here.
  6. Sanctum Ninjas

Sanctum Ninjas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:116388167
    I am not Frank Sinatra. No
  7. STSerpent

STSerpent New User

Steam:
    Glad to see you've dug yourself into a hole.
    I don't understand why you even bother to reply saying "no" if you won't even read any of my posts/evidence.
    You're saying "no, I'm not Frank Sinatra" and yet I've provided multiple reasons why you are.
    It's like arguing with a 3rd grader, just stop.
    Not only was your confirmed alt posting the steam group (proving that you must have been a coroborator/himself)
    But you also both shared a "SnipesGames" alias, on top of the fact that you both had the same tags on all of your profiles.
    Also, you act extremely suspicious for somebody who claims to be innocent.
    Check my 2nd post. I post a screenshot of your account's description, and then YOU GO AND CHANGE IT, THEN TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF THE EDITED VERSION AND ATTEMPT TO DEFAME ME.
    You do realize that I had a screenshot of the previous version right. It's all right in this thread.
    I really don't get why you claim to be innocent, and then do something as suspicious as explicitly attempting to remove a piece of evidence I provided, and try to say that it never existed.
    It's almost like your actions speak for themselves, and what they say is that you've been ignoring every piece of evidence I provide you, and just reply with a simple "No."
    So explain the two ways that I found out. Yeah, TWO DIFFERENT METHODS, both of which are extremely solid. If you're gonna deny any sort of connection, then provide some proof, at least.

And also something else is strange. In your 2nd most recent reply, the one before me questioning you about whether or not you were Frank Sinatra, you say this.
    This seems strange. Why? Because check all of my posts.
    NOT ONCE DO I MENTION LOSING THE RAFFLE.
    Me having "lost" the raffle is something that only a few people would know. Me, the scammer, and the ones who participated in the raffle.
    You aren't me, you didn't participate in the raffle, so that leaves only one POSSIBLE way for you to have even known this.
    Also, you imply that I was a "sore loser".
    Check the logs, not once do I make anything of that implication. My screenshot of the chat logs, and the video of the chat log, shows that I politely ask him who won, what had happened, and question him, before he blocks me with no response. Hardly the actions of a "sore loser".

I'll let that sit there for a while.
  8. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. STSerpent

STSerpent New User

Steam:
    I'm sorry?

What does this "Notes" reply mean?
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.