1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198312829355 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Emogean, Jul 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emogean

Emogean New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69884076
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198312829355

Victim profile: 76561198100033881

What happened? Description:
    Hello Sir/ma'am

This person MuraaaN added me. I'm selling items on lounge. this person said he will pay via paypal with my keys 20 keys for 31 euros. he's telling that i will recieve the payment in 10 minutes. his saying that once he sent the payment i will accept the trade offer right away. im doubting his action because once you sent a payment in paypal it will only take 1-2 mins to arrive. when he said he already sent it. i change my mind to wait for 10 mins to see if his legit if the payment will be arrive so i will accept the payment. but his telling that his going to remove me because he already refunded the money. but the money is not in my account. i know that this person is trying to scam me. i just wan't to stop his plan to other players with his style. hoping for youre action. Thank you.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here's our chat history and my paypal history. evidence that i dont recieve the payment and our chat saying that his sending the money but i didn't recieve it for 10 minutes. when it will only take 1-2 mins recieve a payment in paypal.​

Attached Files:

2. Emogean

Emogean New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69884076
    he used license middleman Rg bacon too. as you can see on the picture. you can check on his nickname.

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Screenshot paypal activity full screen once more please - for last several days...even make sure windows start bar is showing.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.