1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198397409768 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KelThzear ®, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KelThzear ®

KelThzear ® New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:73034909
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198397409768

Victim profile: 76561198106335546

What happened? Description:
    Kasnadon: hello
    Kasnadon: are you there?
    KelThzear ®: Hey
    Kasnadon: i have a very stupid situation, maybe youi can help me?
    KelThzear ®: What´s up ?
    Kasnadon: can you help me with withdraw skins from a gambling site? I can't do it myself because im currently trade banned. I have 398210 coins on razerbets, and i want to withdraw m9 bayonet doppler that costs 263660. I can send them to you with function in settings on this site - send coins to another user. if you can help me you can take the rest coins, its about 120 000 coins
    KelThzear ®: what i need to do ?
    Kasnadon: first you need to register on razerbets
    Kasnadon: i will send you my coins on it
    Kasnadon: find it or i can give you a link
    KelThzear ®: cant find it
    Kasnadon: https://razerbets.com
    KelThzear ®: rdy
    Kasnadon: alright
    Kasnadon: wait a sec pls
    Kasnadon: i need to send my coins to you
    Kasnadon: dont forget to put your tradelink in settings also
    KelThzear ®: rdy
    Kasnadon: i've sent my coins to you
    Kasnadon: did you got them?
    KelThzear ®: yep
    Kasnadon: k, cool
    Kasnadon: i hope you dont want to fool me now:D
    KelThzear ®: now ?
    Kasnadon: so, you can withdraw skins now
    Kasnadon: can you take a m9 bayonet doppler for me? non stattrak, costs 279250
    Kasnadon: and if you want you can take some knife for yourself too with my rest coins :)
    Kasnadon: because you are realy helping me and i am appreciate it
    KelThzear ®: You need to deposit 50 000 coins for able to withdraw skins
    Kasnadon: oh
    KelThzear ®: With your balance written off 279250.00 coin, the order for discharge is made, items will be sent after making a minimum deposit of 50 000 coins. Guided to Valve new rule of 20 July 2016, we were forced to reduce the number of our bots and change the principle of exchanges on our website. Given these factors, we have increased the minimum deposit on our site. Withdraw of your items has been suspended to make a minimum deposit. After making deposit you instantly get trade offer from our bot with random bonus in the form of 5-10% of the amount of your withdrawa
    Kasnadon: i forgot about deposit.. i made too many withdrawals from this site and all was good, but i deposited about 90 000 coins at start
    KelThzear ®: who can i send you back the money ?
    Kasnadon: maybe you can make a deposit? I am will be very appreciating if you can do that. Don’t worry, you will able to take your deposited items back, all skins that you deposited will be displayed in items box on withdraw page, for test you can deposit 500 coins
    KelThzear ®: http://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198397409768
    KelThzear ®: sry bro

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @KelThzear ® You didn't explain this at all.. all you did was copy/paste chat text - that isn't a description as to what happened.
    Try again with that on the next reply...also Do keep in mind that this user is already banned/tagged..there isn't any more we can do to this user. Should you come across a user like this again(check users out BEFORE you accept friend request) it is best to just report them to Valve, delete and move on.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.