1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198967587491 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sex Axe Gaming, Feb 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sex Axe Gaming

Sex Axe Gaming New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:160266715
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198967587491

Victim profile: 76561198280799159

What happened? Description:
    I apologize for my brevity, i accidentally deleted my massive report, however i have screenshot evidence of an item phishing attempt linked, which should do fine as proof, as well as domain info on said fake gambling website.

The user added me contacting me about a site promo in exchange for items, which he later clarified are the winnings of bets he would rig for me on the site he owns (he proved ownership by asking me to pick a user to rig the outcome), all users were bots, placing up to $300 fake item bets every 30 seconds, i tried to talk to some to see if they were real people, however two (and later another two) responded to me with "SEX AXE GAMING HI" at the same time, proving the majority, if not all were bots.​

Provide Evidence:
    Domain info reveals it was registered only 6 days ago by a Russian man named "Anton Zharikov" which conflicts with the website description which claims it is "... operated by Thunderpick eSports Limited Reg# 165,624 - 9 Barrack Road, Belize City, Belize", also its obvious a site no ones heard of could get this popular a week after creation without content creator sponsorship, especially in the post cs gambling haze.​

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      61.4 KB
      Views:
    • 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      61.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      34 KB
      Views:
    • 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      61.4 KB
      Views:
    • 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      61.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Evidence is unacceptable - too cropped to review and will Decline on that alone.
    Either way this is something we no longer review as its likely phishing in nature with the fake gambling site.
    You were given the links I'm going to give you again BEFORE you were submitting the report - Please do not overlook/ignore them in the future!
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence such as FULL screenshots as required.
    Either way would be INVALID due to policy of no hijacking reports.

Read these links before you submit again.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/

Declined on the improper screenshots.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.