1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Scammer

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by QuAliTy_PlAyEr, Apr 20, 2018.

1. QuAliTy_PlAyEr

QuAliTy_PlAyEr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:209326269
    Good;

In a forum try to contact a person who sold his account of lvl 313, speak with that person by MD, add him from my steam with that account, everything there perfect;

The problem is the following, I paid via paypal, he asked me € 240 for the account, I paid it, I made excuses constantly when I had already paid, in the end he gave me his username and password (the password did not work), He told me that he did not remember the original mail of the account, in the end telling him that if this is a joke or what happened, he had already paid and he did not stop making excuses, he tells me that he found the mail and gives me the data, I agree and it does not work, I start to get angry and tell him he's making too many excuses, in the end the mail works to remove the steamguard and change the mail, I try to access the username and password of the steam and it does not work, I go back to my account to talk to him and I had deleted and blocked, the email account changed instantly and I have all the scam tests in the conversation I had in steam, but of course, I can not see it since I deleted and blocked.

Here I leave the evidence of the scam;

Rais is me, and the other is the seller:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    I have claimed paypal and I hope they can return the money to me, the problem is that they asked me to pay it through f & f friends and family and I do not know if I will return the paypal money, I only ask that you report to that person for fraud since I have spoken with more users and that person has scammed more people, he is already known for his scams.

By the way, I changed the id of the steam so I could not find it, here's the new ID:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Thanks for everything

A hug.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello @QuAliTy_PlAyEr ,

This is not the place to make a report, as such I've hidden your screenshots and your reference to all users.

Please file a report here after reading the pinned threads: https://forums.steamrep.com/forums/report/

Hidden Content:
  3. QuAliTy_PlAyEr

QuAliTy_PlAyEr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:209326269
  4. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130