1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

So i want to be a middleman

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by KLR, Feb 26, 2018.

1. KLR

KLR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:150931967
    What is this about?:
    Hey guys and i am new here, might be able to tell by my profile but from the title you can probably guess that i want to be a verified middleman. yes, i know that this will take time and that's okay but i want a reference point on to where i can actually start as a reference point. If you could tell me a starting point on where i can start, would be greatly appreciated.

Why?:
    In honestly, i want to help people and make them feel safe and secure because i think that most times my joy is built on the foundation of other s being happy or feeling a sense in joy. Yes, this may sound cringe-worthy which i am very aware of, but its the plain truth. "Joy gives us wings! In times of joy our strength is more vital, our intellect keener, and our understanding less clouded. We seem better able to cope with the world and to find our sphere of usefulness.".
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
  3. KLR

KLR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:150931967
  4. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    It's nice that you are super eager. Stick around and learn the ropes if you want to help make people feel safe and secure! :)