1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Ask A SteamRep Staff Member

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Xenophobia, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Clear browser cache/cookies - you are likely logged in thru Steam so that should clear all logins thru that browser.
  2. Bochora

Bochora New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:635118508
    Hello I wanna know if it's possible for a moderator or admin to add historic data specific one I want I would be grateful if it's possible I need from January 1 to march 1 ty
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Explain that better please
  4. Cubity_First

Cubity_First New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73694221
    What's the closing date for the steamrep applications?

I remember seeing it listed at the top of the page somewhere, but I can't find it anymore.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    15th of May
  6. Cubity_First

Cubity_First New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73694221
  7. Gugamineyt13

Gugamineyt13 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:549836475
    excuse me, where exactly do i report cheaters on steamrep?
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  9. IdentityCrisis

IdentityCrisis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:227842088
    Which group should I appeal for PhoniexGaming (PG) bans?
    I was sent here from their discord, and I can't find myself on the appeals forum while searching for the correct appeal type for the application.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You are not tagged here thru the SR database by US or any partner. That name is not a partner to us so if you are banned thru their resources you need to address it there. Someone told you wrong on that discord.
  11. Invader Zim

Invader Zim Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33516637
    For the Legacy Ban tags for defunct communities, is there a usual timeline on how long the process takes? I thought I sent in an appeal over 3 months ago, and I'm pretty sure my tag was added over two years ago, but I'm still sitting on pending. Maybe my timelines are wrong, thanks.
    '
  12. toromi

toromi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67529637
    I have a question about historical profile data. What decides when the data is collected at a certain time? Is it based off when something is changed about the profile? For example setting their profile privacy from public to private? Or is it collected at random intervals? I'm looking at an account that seems identical from one historical saved data point to the next. Thanks in advance.
  13. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    The system saves a snapshot each time the profile is loaded on SteamRep. If there are profile changes in between loads they won't (and can't) be saved.
  14. Invader Zim

Invader Zim Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33516637
    Expanding on this, this was supposed to be dealt with back in 2014 and it never was...theres an imgur in there that someone from TF2OP said I was "unfairly" banned and lifted my ban, and the person who answered my thread said that they (TF2OP) would either remove it themselves or contact SR, and I guess neither happened. So..
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Appeals take time, there is no set timeline for defunct comm appeals. Careful not to exceed that line on discussing your own tag here as that would go against general forum FAQ.
    If there are things that need to be done by outside users to us then that is something you need to address. My DM's are always open as are many other staff that need to be informed of something from past partners along with other channels to use that they know.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/general-discussion-faq.132723/
  16. egemchehio

egemchehio New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:785256611
    when i'm trying to opt for historical snapshots i am getting and error ( go back and refresh page) but nothing happens after i refresh
  17. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    If you are logged into SteamRep via Steam and still experiencing this error, try clearing the cache/cookies associated with steamrep.com.
  18. Criticar

Criticar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3045046
    any updates on the steamrep donation center. Issue was first announced back in 2021, with latest update being 2022. I and I'm sure a lot of people have been patiently waiting for it to be fixed.

Just curious thanks!
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Likely won't be added back anytime soon if at all at this time.
    Thanks for your interest though.
  20. Criticar

Criticar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3045046
    hoping for the best, good luck and keep up the good work